OWENSBORO, Ky. (3/18/13) – At approximately 3:10 a.m. this morning, the Owensboro Police Department responded to First Christian Church, located at 700 J. R. Miller Blvd., to assist the Owensboro Fire Department on a report of a fire.
Some homes were evacuated due to their close proximity to the church, and electrical service was shut off in the area for several hours.
No injuries have been reported.
Information provided by Michael Hathaway
Photo by SurfKY Graphics
Copyright © 2012 SurfKY News Group, Inc. all rights reserved. SurfKY.com is an eNewspaper providing local news FREE to Kentucky 24/7. Read Statewide Kentucky News, Sports, Obituaries and more from the following Kentucky Counties: Calloway, Christian, Daviess, Fayette (Lexington), Henderson, Hopkins, Logan, McCracken, Muhlenberg, Warren, and Webster Counties as well as the Kentucky Lakes Area.
|< Prev||Next >|