BOWLING GREEN, Ky. (11/22/13) - WKU honored 13 students from five high schools in Lexington for their academic achievements.
Students invited had an average ACT composite score of 31.16 and grade-point average of 3.91.
The following students were honored at a luncheon Nov. 19 at Keeneland’s Lafayette Room in Lexington:
• Henry Clay High School: Laura Doll, Jalen Garrard, Mary Gilbert, James Leavell-Greene, Jared Shely
• Paul Laurence Dunbar High School: Hailey Stone
• Lafayette High School: Abigail King, Brandon Schweder
• Tates Creek High School: Claire Head, Maria Morales, Kathryn Workman
• Trinity Christian Academy: Charlotte Briggs, Ashley Mattingly
Upcoming scholars luncheons
• Nov. 21: Louisville Scholars Luncheon at 11:30 a.m. (Eastern time) at The Frazier History Museum’s Fourth Floor Loft, 829 W. Main St., Louisville.
• Dec. 3: Owensboro Scholars Luncheon at 11:30 a.m. at the RiverPark Center, 101 Daviess St., Owensboro.
Information provided by WKU News
© Copyright 2014 SurfKY News Group, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, or rewritten without permission. SurfKY News encourages you to share this story by using one of the social media links below.
|< Prev||Next >|