FRANKFORT, Ky. (4/22/13) – The Kentucky State Parks Golf Trail is offering its golf discount card – a great way for golfers to get discounts at their local course.
The discount card is being sold at all 16 courses at Kentucky State Parks. The cards provide substantially discounted fees that include cart. The cards are course-specific and can be purchased for $20-$25.
A cardholder receives four discounted rounds including cart and the fifth round is free.
There are savings of more than $50 for 18-hole courses and more than $30 for nine-hole courses (including purchase price of card). The Golf Discount Card has both weekday and weekend pricing, and tee times are available five days in advance.
Cardholders will receive a 20 percent merchandise discount at state park pro shops. Golfers who live near state park courses can use this discount card for reduced rates on great golf. The card also makes for an excellent gift idea for your favorite golfer.
For more information, please contact your local state park golf course and inquire about details, or visit our website at http://www.parks.ky.gov/golf/golf_trail/default.aspx
Listed below are the Kentucky State Park golf courses and pro shop phone numbers:
- Barren River Lake Golf Course 800-295-1876
- Carter Caves Golf Course 606-286-8881
- Dale Hollow Lake Golf Course 866-903-7888
- General Burnside Island Golf Course 606-561-4104
- General Butler Golf Course 502-732-4384
- Grayson Lake “Hidden Cove Golf Course” 866-905-7888
- John James Audubon Golf Course 270-826-5546
- Kentucky Dam Village Golf Course 800-295-1877
- Kincaid Lake Golf Course 859-654-8555
- Lake Barkley “Boots Randolph Golf Course” 800-295-1878
- Lincoln Homestead Golf Course 859-336-7461
- Mineral Mound Golf Course 866-904-7888
- My Old Kentucky Home Golf Course 502-349-6542
- Pennyrile Forest Golf Course 866-427-7888
- Pine Mountain “Wasioto Winds Golf Course” 800-814-8002
- Yatesville Lake “Eagle Ridge Golf Course” 866-906-7888
Information provided by Gil Lawson
Photo provided by SurfKY Graphics
Copyright 2013 SurfKY News Group, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
|< Prev||Next >|