LEXINGTON, Ky. (12/6/13) – Gov. Steve Beshear has appointed the following Lexington natives to Kentucky boards and commissions:
• Steve J. Shannon has been appointed to the Kentucky Agency for Substance Abuse Policy Board to serve for the remainder of the unexpired term ending Sept. 20, 2016. He is the executive director of the Kentucky Association of Regional Programmers and will represent KARP on the board. The appointment replaces Carl L. Boes who has resigned.
• Amy N. DiLorenzo has been reappointed to the Kentucky Early Intervention System Interagency Coordinating Council. She is an education specialist at the University of Kentucky Department of Anesthesiology and represents parents.
• Jill E. Seyfred has been appointed to the Child Sexual Abuse and Exploitation Prevention Board to serve for terms expiring Sept. 20, 2016. She is the executive director of Prevent Child Abuse Kentucky. The appointment replaces Mona Baker whose term has expired.
• Julia E. Steinman has been reappointed to the Kentucky Developmental Disabilities Council. She works at Joseph-Beth Booksellers. Steinman will serve for a term expiring July 16, 2016.
• Oyo Fummilayo has been reappointed to the Kentucky Developmental Disabilities Council. She is a retired instructional assistant. Fummilayo will represent parents or guardians of individuals with developmental disabilities. She will serve for a term expiring July 16, 2014.
SurfKY News Reporter
Information provided by Office of the Governor
© Copyright 2014 SurfKY News Group, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, or rewritten without permission. SurfKY News encourages you to share this story by using one of the social media links below.
|< Prev||Next >|