Screenshot via kyallstarsLEXINGTON, Ky. (4/16/14) — The Bluegrass Sports Commission in conjunction with the Kentucky Lions Eye Foundation and the Kentucky Association of Basketball Coaches announced the rosters of the Junior Boys and Junior Girls Kentucky All-Star teams that will represent Kentucky this June.
"With more than 50 players invited to tryout for each team, to make this team is quite an accomplishment," stated Terry Johnson, Executive Director of the Bluegrass Sports Commission. "The talent level at tryouts was extraordinary and I applaud the Kentucky Association of Basketball Coaches for their hard work in putting these teams together."
The Junior All-Star teams will play their Indiana counterparts in Indianapolis June 6 and in Lexington June 7. Venue and times will be announced at a later date.
- Jermiah Bell (Butler)
- James (Beetle) Bolden (Holmes)
- Elijay Cowherd (Bardstown)
- Terrell Gray (Doss)
- Evan Hall (Knott County Central)
- Aric Holman (Owensboro)
- D.J. Jenkins (Harrison County)
- Camron Justice (Knott County Central)
- Jaqualis Matlock (Hopkinsville)
- Drew McDonald (Newport Central Catholic)
- Nick Miller (Ashland)
- Hunter Noffsinger (Muhlenberg County)
- Jalen Perry (Ballard)
- Matt Rose (Lexington Christian Academy)
- David Simmons (Henderson County)
- Ray Spaudling (Trinity)
- Dwayne Sutton (DuPont Manuel)
- Jeremiah Tisdale (Henry Clay)
Head Coach: Tim Haworth (Hopkinsville)
Asst. Coach: Anthony Babb (Hopkinsville)
- Alyssa Barnard (Marshall County)
- Alexis Brewer (LaRue County)
- Reauna Cleaver (Elizabethtown)
- Haley Sue Foutch (Ashland)
- Logan Fraley (Boyd County)
- Emily Frye (Lewis County)
- J'Nayah Hall (Owensboro Apollo)
- Denayia Holmes (University Heights)
- Darien Huff (Elizabethtown)
- Nora Kiesler (Assumption)
- Maci Morris (Bell County)
- Alexis Robinson (Ashland)
- Ge'Naisha Robinson (Christian County)
- Asia Sims (Bourbon County)
- Sandra Skinner (George Rogers Clark)
- Alexis Switzer (Boone County)
- Morgan Turner (Meade County)
- Kacie Wallace (Henderson County)
Head Coach: Robbie Graham (Clark County)
For more information on the event, please visit www.kyallstars.net.
Asst. Coach: Troy Thomas (Bath County)
Information provided by Bluegrass Sports Commission
LIKE SurfKY on Facebook - Click here to LIKE us now.
© Copyright 2015 SurfKY News Group, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, or rewritten without permission. SurfKY News encourages you to share this story on social media.