HOPKINS COUNTY, KY (1/24/13) - The following is your weekly update on local restaurant inspections for the Hopkins County area, courtesy of the Hopkins County Health Department:
Brothers Bar-B-Que – 99
• Lights missing in kitchen area
Covenant Community Church – 99
• Cleaning needed in and around refrigerator unit by stove
Hillside Villas – 100
Rocksan’s – 100
Kangaroo Express – 98 (North Main)
• Rags not properly stored
Pappy’s – 98
• Cup used as scoop in sugar
Shorts Grocery – 95
• Lids open on dumpster
• Cooler door gasket in poor repair
• Lid missing from trash can in restroom
• Hand-towels needed in restrooms
• Floor in poor repair by front door
• Window missing in front of store
The next food training class will be on February 12, 2013 from 8:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. If you or your employees would like to enroll, please call April at (270) 821-5242 ext 263.
If for any reason you can’t make the scheduled food training class, we will be willing to schedule different times or days.
Information provided by April Hendrix Cullen, Environmental Secretary
© Copyright 2015 SurfKY News Group, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, or rewritten without permission. SurfKY News encourages you to share this story on social media.
|< Prev||Next >|