CHRISTIAN COUNTY, Ky. (11/16/13) — The following meetings and events are scheduled for the following week:
• Regular monthly meeting of the Pennyrile Grandparent Support Group will be 10 a.m. Wednesday, Nov. 20 at the PADD Office. For additional information, contact Miranda Hunt at (270) 886-9484.
• The Pennyrile Area Agency on Independent Living, partnering with AARP will provide a fall forum from 10 a.m. on Thursday, Nov. 21 at the Christian County Senior Center, 1402 West 7th Street, Hopkinsville. Topics of discussion to include: Medicare and Social Security, 2014 State Legislative Session and Medicaid Expansion. For additional information, please contact Jill Collins at (270) 886-9484.
• The Hopkinsville Christian County Ambulance Service Board meeting will be noon Tuesday, Nov. 19 at the EMS Training Center at 110 W. Second St., Hopkinsville.
• The regular meeting of the Hopkinsville City Council will be 6 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 19 at 110 N. Main St., Council Chamber, Lackey Municipal Building, Hopkinsville.
• Christian County Public Schools Local Planning Committee will conduct a public meeting on at 5:30 p.m. Tuesday, November 19 inside the board room of the Christian County Board of Education. The purpose of this meeting will be to have further discussion/approval to increase the square footage of the addition to Pembroke Elementary. The public is invited to attend this meeting.
Rita Dukes Smith
SurfKY News Director
© Copyright 2015 SurfKY News Group, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, or rewritten without permission. SurfKY News encourages you to share this story by using one of the social media links below.
|< Prev||Next >|