MUHLENBERG COUNTY, Ky. (6/3/13) - The Muhlenberg County Board of Education will have a special called meeting this Thursday, June 6, 2013, at 6:00 p.m. at the central office in Powderly.
Topics of importance include the search for an interim Superintendent to replace outgoing Superintendent Dale Todd, who will retire at the end of June.
According to a copy of the written agenda from the Board's central office to members of the board, subjects covered will include the following:
1. Consider Interim Superintendent
2. Discuss Random Drug Testing
3. Discuss Salary Schedule Amendments
4. Consider new Assistant Superintendent position
5. Consider new Drama Teacher position for MCHS
The next regular scheduled meeting for the board is on Monday, June 10th.
Copyright 2013 SurfKY News Group, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
|< Prev||Next >|