MADISONVILLE, Ky. (12/5/13) — The Madisonville Police Department released the following reports Thursday, Dec. 5.
• William C. Howton, 30, of Oates Street, Madisonville, was charged Dec. 4 with terroristic threatening, criminal trespass, disorderly conduct and harassing communication. The arresting officer was Justin Jones.
• Paul Barnes, 48, of Chickasaw Drive, Madisonville, was served a Hopkins County warrant Dec. 4 for theft by unlawful taking/cold checks. The arresting officer was Justin Jones.
• Jerred B. Higgins, 44, was served a warrant Dec. 4 for failure to appear. The serving officers was Tyler Russell.
• Richard Dude Rickard, 35, of Shakerag Road, Hanson, was charged Dec. 4 with operating a motor vehicle under the influence/second offense and possession of methamphetamine. The arresting officer was Falon Graham.
• Candice Rhye, 28, of Dawson Springs was charged Dec. 4 with possession of a controlled substance after officers responded to a possible disturbance at Haley Mills Apartments in Madisonville. The arresting officer was Paul Haynie.
• Richard E. Moore III, 31, of Waddil Avenue, Madisonville was charged Dec. 4 with two counts of first degree forgery. The arresting officer was Jeff Ethridge.
Rita Dukes Smith
SurfKY News Director
© Copyright 2014 SurfKY News Group, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, or rewritten without permission. SurfKY News encourages you to share this story by using one of the social media links below.
|< Prev||Next >|