FRANKFORT, KY (4/2/12) – Gov. Steve Beshear has made the following appointments to Kentucky boards and commissions:
Gov. Beshear has appointed Tracy Jo Ingram to the Kentucky Commission on Community Volunteerism and Service to serve for a term expiring Jan. 3, 2015.
• Tracy Jo Ingram, of Louisville, is a student and an intern at the Kentucky YMCA Youth Association. The appointment replaces Liles Bennett Taylor, whose term has expired.
Gov. Beshear has reappointed the following members to the commission to serve for terms expiring Jan. 3, 2015:
• Barry L. Burkett, of Frankfort, is an adult educator at Thorn Hill Education Center. Burkett shall serve as an ex officio member.
• Kathryn M. Webb, of Louisa, is a volunteer for AmeriCorps. Webb shall serve as an ex officio member.
• Daron E. Jordan, of Madisonville, is the community development director for the city of Madisonville.
• Jackie White Rogers, of Science Hill, is a curriculum specialist for the Pulaski County Board of Education.
• Melissa Joyce Benton, of Frankfort, is a grant administrator for the Kentucky Housing Corporation.
• Kevin L. Russell, of Radcliff, is a tank mechanic for the U.S. Government.
• Aaron T. Anderkin, of Lexington, is a vice president of sales at Integrated Sign and Graphic.
Gov. Beshear has appointed Lewis G. Paisley to the Executive Branch Ethics Commission to serve for a term expiring July 14, 2015.
• Lewis G. Paisley, of Lexington, is a retired circuit judge and an attorney at Stoll Keenon Ogden PLLC. He represents the Attorney General’s Office. The appointment replaces Ronald L. Green, whose term has expired.
Gov. Beshear has appointed the following members to the Eastern Kentucky Exposition Center Corporation Board of Directors to serve for terms expiring Nov. 1, 2015:
• Timothy S. McNamee, of Forest Hills, is the owner of Hurley Drug Co. Inc.
• Charles J. Baird, of Pikeville, is an attorney.
• Danny T. VanHoose, of Tutor Key, is the director of marketing for Appalachian Wireless.
Gov. Beshear has appointed the following members to the Institute for Aging:
• Demetra Antimisiaris, of Louisville, is director of geriatric pharmacotherapy at the University of Louisville School of Medicine. The appointment replaces Melinda G. Aaron-Creekmore, whose term has expired. Antimisiaris shall serve for a term expiring Sept. 1, 2013.
• Dr. Keith R. Knapp, of LaGrange, is a health care administrator at Christian Care Communities. The appointment replaces Janice L. Sutterlin, whose term has expired. Knapp shall serve for a term expiring Sept. 1, 2013.
• Nelda D. Barnett, of Owensboro, is retired. The appointment replaces Phil Peters, whose term has expired. Barnett shall serve for a term expiring Sept. 1, 2013.
• Peggy J. Roll, of Viper, is the director of human services for the Kentucky River Area Development District. The appointment replaces Roy Varghese, whose term has expired. Roll shall serve for a term expiring Sept. 1, 2014.
Gov. Beshear has reappointed the following members to the institute to serve for terms expiring Sept. 1, 2014:
• Patricia Lee Collinsworth, of Salyersville, is the executive director at Doves of Gateway.
• Eugene H. Foster, of Louisville, is the executive vice president at Maryhurst Inc.
• Tihisha M. Rawlins, of Shelbyville, is associate state director for AARP.
Gov. Beshear has appointed Alice L. Pitchford to the Judicial Nominating Commission for the Court of Appeals and Supreme Court of Kentucky to serve for the remainder of the unexpired term ending Jan. 1, 2016.
• Alice L. Pitchford, of Paducah, is an engineer and metallurgical services manager for Gerdau – Calvert City Mill. The appointment replaces Shelly C. Tilley, who has resigned.
Gov. Beshear has appointed Daniel L. Bauer to the Board of Trustees of the Kentucky Retirement Systems to serve for a term expiring March 31, 2012. This order is effective April 1, 2012.
• Daniel L. Bauer, of Louisville, is dean of Bellarmine University School of Business. He represents members at large. The appointment replaces Christopher B. Tobe, whose term has expired.
Gov. Beshear has reappointed Jennifer L. Elliott to the board to serve for a term expiring March 31, 2016.
• Jennifer L. Elliott, of Louisville, is an attorney at Stites & Harbison PLLC. She represents members at large.
Information provided by the office of Gov. Steve Beshear
Copyright 2013 SurfKY News Group, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
|< Prev||Next >|