FRANKFORT, Ky. (5/8/13) – Nominations for gubernatorial appointments to the Commonwealth’s university boards of regents and trustees and other higher education boards are currently being accepted.
The Governor’s Postsecondary Education Nominating Committee will consider the following vacancies in June:
• 3 positions on the University of Kentucky Board of Trustees
• 3 positions on the University of Louisville Board of Trustees
• 1 position on the Eastern Kentucky Board of Trustees
• 1 position on Western Kentucky University Board of Regents
• 1 position on Northern Kentucky University Board of Regents
• 1 position Morehead State University Board of Regents
• 1 position on Murray State University Board of Regents
• 1 position on Kentucky State University Board of Regents
• 3 positions on the Kentucky Council on Postsecondary Education
• 5 positions on the Kentucky Higher Education Assistance Authority Board of Directors
• 1 position on the Kentucky Community and Technical College System Board of Regents
• 2 positions on the Kentucky Authority for Education Television
A nominee may not be a full-time employee of a public institution of higher education. Anyone who has a relative employed by a university, Council on Postsecondary Education, Higher Education Assistance Authority/Student Loan Corporation or KET may not serve on the board. Nominees may not have a conflict of interest pursuant to KRS 45A.340 (i.e. business with a public institution of higher education or the Council on Postsecondary Education).
Information provided by the office of Governor Steve Beshear
Copyright 2013 SurfKY News Group, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
|< Prev||Next >|