HOPKINSVILLE, Ky. (2/26/14) — Jennie Stuart Medical Center is holding the following classes and programs over the next month.
- Mar. 1—JSMC Rehabilitation & Sports Medicine holds free sports physicals at Hopkinsville Community College 8 a.m. for Christian County High and Middle schools, 9 a.m. for University Heights Academy, Heritage Christian Academy, and St. Peter & Paul Catholic School, and 10 a.m. for Hopkinsville High and Middle schools, Trigg County Schools, and Todd County Schools. For more information, call (270) 886-1289.
- Mar. 1, 9 a.m.—JSMC sponsors HopDown the Pounds weigh-in finale at Bradford Square Mall. For information call the YMCA at (270) 887-5382.
- Mar. 3, 5:15 p.m.—Support group for spouses, caregivers and survivors of strokes and head injuries at Cotthoff Learning Center, lower level of the Doctors Pavilion at JSMC. For more information call (270) 885-7023.
- Mar. 6, 6-8 p.m.—Free breastfeeding class led by an RN lactation consultant in OB conference room, 3rd floor of the hospital, 320 W. 18th Street, Hopkinsville. Reserve a seat by calling (270) 885-2888.
- Mar. 11, 4:30 p.m.—Ratilal Gajera, MD, JSMC Medical Oncology, will hold a Q&A session at the weekly cancer support group meeting of patients and family members at Doctors Pavilion conference room E, JSMC. No reservation required.
- Tuesday, Mar. 18, 6 p.m.—Weight-loss surgery support group at Doctors Pavilion conference rooms A, B and C, JSMC. No reservation required. For more information call (800) 887-JSMC, ext. 4402.
- Monday, Mar. 24, 5:30 p.m.—Weight-loss surgery informational seminar by Gerame Wells, MD, FACS, at Cotthoff Learning Center, lower level of the Doctors Pavilion at JSMC. Reserve a seat online at jsmc.org or call (800) 887-JSMC, ext. 4402.
Information provided by Jennie Stuart Medical Center
|< Prev||Next >|