HOPKINSVILLE, Ky. (2/26/14) — Jennie Stuart Medical Center is holding the following classes and programs over the next month.
Classes and events are updated frequently on the JSMC website.
- Mar. 1—JSMC Rehabilitation & Sports Medicine holds free sports physicals at Hopkinsville Community College 8 a.m. for Christian County High and Middle schools, 9 a.m. for University Heights Academy, Heritage Christian Academy, and St. Peter & Paul Catholic School, and 10 a.m. for Hopkinsville High and Middle schools, Trigg County Schools, and Todd County Schools. For more information, call (270) 886-1289.
- Mar. 1, 9 a.m.—JSMC sponsors HopDown the Pounds weigh-in finale at Bradford Square Mall. For information call the YMCA at (270) 887-5382.
- Mar. 3, 5:15 p.m.—Support group for spouses, caregivers and survivors of strokes and head injuries at Cotthoff Learning Center, lower level of the Doctors Pavilion at JSMC. For more information call (270) 885-7023.
- Mar. 6, 6-8 p.m.—Free breastfeeding class led by an RN lactation consultant in OB conference room, 3rd floor of the hospital, 320 W. 18th Street, Hopkinsville. Reserve a seat by calling (270) 885-2888.
- Mar. 11, 4:30 p.m.—Ratilal Gajera, MD, JSMC Medical Oncology, will hold a Q&A session at the weekly cancer support group meeting of patients and family members at Doctors Pavilion conference room E, JSMC. No reservation required.
- Tuesday, Mar. 18, 6 p.m.—Weight-loss surgery support group at Doctors Pavilion conference rooms A, B and C, JSMC. No reservation required. For more information call (800) 887-JSMC, ext. 4402.
- Monday, Mar. 24, 5:30 p.m.—Weight-loss surgery informational seminar by Gerame Wells, MD, FACS, at Cotthoff Learning Center, lower level of the Doctors Pavilion at JSMC. Reserve a seat online at jsmc.org or call (800) 887-JSMC, ext. 4402.
Information provided by Jennie Stuart Medical Center
© Copyright 2015 SurfKY News Group, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, or rewritten without permission. SurfKY News encourages you to share this story on social media.