HOPKINS COUNTY, Ky. (3/27/14) – The following is your update on local restaurant inspections for the Hopkins County area, courtesy of the Hopkins County Health Department.
- Water and debris on floor in various areas
- Food spillage around door gasket on ice cream freezer
- Hole in bottom shelf in upright cooler/freezer
- Dust/Lint buildup on ceiling vents in biscuit area
- Holes in wall in various places
West KY Speedway 100
Ideal Market (Princeton Rd, Mad.) 100
Pizza Hut 95
- Food/Water spillage in cooling units
- Towels needed by hand sinks
- Cups not properly stored
NHC Health Care 97
- Wiping cloths not properly stored
- Eggs not properly stored
Hobo Mickey’s Pizza House 98
- Hair restraints needed by employees
Huck’s (south main) 95
Food Safety Training 2nd Tuesday of each month. Call to register (270) 821-5242. No Fee.
- Cups stored on floor
- Fryer vents need cleaning
- Spillage in various cooling units
- Light shield needed on light
- Fan guard in cooler needs cleaning
- Spillage in microwave (used by public)
- Spillage in fountain drink/coffee kiosk in lobby
Information provided by Lisa Miller
LIKE SurfKY on Facebook - Click here to LIKE us now.
© Copyright 2015 SurfKY News Group, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, or rewritten without permission. SurfKY News encourages you to share this story on social media.