HOPKINSVILLE, Ky. (4/26/14) — Jennie Stuart Medical Center is holding the following classes and programs over the next month:
- 6 - 8 p.m. Thursday May 1, — Free breastfeeding class led by an RN lactation consultant at OB conference room, third floor of the hospital, 320 W. 18th Street, Hopkinsville. Reserve a seat by calling (270) 885-2888.
- 5:15 p.m. Monday, May 5, — Support group for spouses, caregivers and survivors of strokes and head injuries at Cotthoff Learning Center, lower level of the Doctors Pavilion at JSMC. Call (270) 885-7023.
- 9 a.m.-1 p.m. and 3-6 p.m. Friday, May 9 and May 16 — Get a skin cancer screening for Mother’s Day by Dr. Charles “Bill” Bosch at his office, Christian Ear, Nose and Throat, 1830 High St., Hopkinsville. The screening is free, but please call JSMC Education department to make an appointment, (270) 887-6859.
- 10 a.m. Saturday, May 10 — Weight-loss surgery informational seminar by Gerame Wells, MD, FACS, at Cotthoff Learning Center, lower level of the Doctors Pavilion at JSMC. Reserve a seat online at jsmc.org or call (800) 887-JSMC, ext. 4402.
- 8 a.m. Saturday, May 17 — JSMC Rehabilitation & Sports Medicine 5K Run at Little River Days, downtown Hopkinsville, corner of 7th and Bethel. Call (270) 886-1289.
- 4:30 p.m. Tuesday, May 20 — Ramesh Patel, MD, JSMC Medical Oncology, will hold a Q&A session at the weekly cancer support group meeting of patients and family members at Doctors Pavilion conference room E, JSMC. No reservation required.
- 6 p.m. Tuesday, May 20 — Weight-loss surgery support group at Doctors Pavilion conference rooms A, B & C, JSMC. No reservation required. For more information, call (800) 887-JSMC, ext. 4402.
Information provided by Linda L. Browder
© Copyright 2014 SurfKY News Group, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, or rewritten without permission. SurfKY News encourages you to share this story by using one of the social media links below.
|< Prev||Next >|