Anyone interested in participating in the GOAL program must attend one of two scheduled informational meetings at the PNC Bank Board Room on the third Floor at 100 West Third Street.
• Dec. 4, from 4 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
• Dec. 11, from 4 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
In addition to attending one of two required meetings, participants must be:
• Graduates of Emerge Owensboro or one of its predecessor programs such as Leadership Owensboro;
• Regular participation and attendance at Chamber Advocacy Committee meetings;
• And/or Chamber or EDC Board service.
The informational meetings will orient participants with the Community Priorities list, current issues facing the Kentucky General Assembly and guidance on navigating the halls of the Legislature. The goal of GOAL is to have at least two citizens per week in Frankfort, visiting with our local legislators to remind them and other elected officials of our community priorities.
For more information, contact the Chamber at 926-1860.
Information Provided by Amy Jackson
|< Prev||Next >|