OWENSBORO, Ky. (9/4/14) — Twenty-six participants were selected to participate in the 2015 class of Emerge Owensboro, a leadership development program co-sponsored by the Greater Owensboro Chamber of Commerce and the Economic Development Corporation.
“We were so excited about the pool of applicants we received for the program this year. While we hate to turn people away from the program, it is a great problem to have when you have more applicants than spots in the class,” said Amy Jackson, President and CEO of the chamber. “We plan for this program to continue for many years, so we hope those not selected this year will be back next year as applicants.”
The class will begin its monthly schedule on Sept. 18.
Class participants and their business affiliation for 2014-2015 include:
- Beth Benjamin, Owensboro Public Schools
- Susan Lynn Colbert, Daviess County Public Schools
- Jason Cox, Brescia University
- Candice Cross, Hampton Inn Owensboro – South
- Lacey Cunningham, Regional Water Resource Agency
- Kevin Dorth, Western Kentucky University
- Corey Gant, Owensboro Fire Department/Owensboro YMCA
- Lonnie Gentry, First Security Bank, Inc.
- Brandon Gilles, Farm Credit Mid-America
- Ben Hartz, Hartz Contracting, LLC
- Faith Holley, RiverPark Center
- Andrew Howard, Independence Bank
- Jessica Kirk, Greater Owensboro Chamber of Commerce
- Nicholas Knott, Domtar
- Mark McAnulty, Kahn, Dees, Donovan & Kahn, LLP
- Leslie McCarty, Daviess County Public Library
- Austin McLimore, Owensboro Municipal Utilities
- Becca McQueen, Kentucky Wesleyan College
- Jason Niehaus, South Central Bank
- Wes Roberts, Assured Neace Lukens
- Allen Sabins, Rice Drugs
- Barry Smith, Daviess County Sheriff’s Department
- John Walker, Owensboro Family Health Care
- Larry Wheatley, Blue Star Consultants
- Nikki Wimpelberg, Owensboro Community and Technical College
- Jamie Wright, Kentucky Farm Bureau
Information provided by Jessica Kirk
© Copyright 2014 SurfKY News Group, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, or rewritten without permission. SurfKY News encourages you to share this story by using one of the social media links below.
|< Prev||Next >|