OWENSBORO, Ky. (3/18/13) – At approximately 3:10 a.m. this morning, the Owensboro Police Department responded to First Christian Church, located at 700 J. R. Miller Blvd., to assist the Owensboro Fire Department on a report of a fire.
Some homes were evacuated due to their close proximity to the church, and electrical service was shut off in the area for several hours.
No injuries have been reported.
Information provided by Michael Hathaway
Photo by SurfKY Graphics
© Copyright 2014 SurfKY News Group, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, or rewritten without permission. SurfKY News encourages you to share this story by using one of the social media links below.
|< Prev||Next >|