HENDERSON, KY (4/27/12) – On April 23-25, 2012 the Henderson Chapter of Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA) competed at the FBLA State Competition held at the Galt House in Louisville. The chapter had 16 students participate in competition and/or as voting delegates.
The following students were state winners:
• Emily Fulkerson, 1st in Intro to Parliamentary Procedure
• Lance Gibson, 1st in Intro to Tech Concepts
• Jake Walker, 3rd in Economics
• Nikoli Williams, 5th in Business Calculations
• Cody Book, 5th in Job Interview
These students are invited to represent Kentucky in the National FBLA Convention to be held in San Antonio, Texas on June 28th - July 2nd. Henderson was also recognized as the third largest chapter in the state.
Information provided by Danielle Crafton
© Copyright 2014 SurfKY News Group, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, or rewritten without permission. SurfKY News encourages you to share this story by using one of the social media links below.
|< Prev||Next >|