MADISONVILLE, Ky. (1/24/14) — The Madisonville Police Department released the following reports Friday, Jan. 24.
- Donald E. Slaton, 63, of Madisonville was charged Jan. 23 on a warrant for trafficking in a controlled substance.
- Leslie D. Phebus, 46, of Madisonville was charged Jan. 23 on a warrant for non-payment of fines.
- Troy W. Young, 47, of Madisonville was charged Jan. 23 for two counts of trafficking in a controlled substance.
- Tanner D. Baldwin, 18, of Mortons Gap was charged Jan. 23 on a warrant for libel/slander.
- Kelvin Keith Bell, 26, of Madisonville was charged Jan. 23 on a Webster County warrant for robbery.
- Guy Walters, 63, of Shawneetown, Ill., was charged Jan. 23 with operating on a suspended/revoked license.
- Sandra W. Katleff, 50, was charged Jan. 23 with disorderly conduct.
- Jane M. Bevil, 42, of Earlington was charged Jan. 23 with non-payment of fines.
Rita Dukes Smith
SurfKY News Director
Information provided by Madisonville Police Department
LIKE SurfKY on Facebook - Click here to LIKE us now.
© Copyright 2015 SurfKY News Group, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, or rewritten without permission. SurfKY News encourages you to share this story on social media.