HENDERSON, Ky. (3/20/14) — Eighteen Henderson County High School Health Occupations Students of America students recently returned from the Kentucky HOSA State Leadership Conference which was held in Louisville, Kentucky, March 13 - 15, 2014.
First through third place winners are now eligible to attend the National Leadership Conference in Orlando, Florida scheduled for June 2014.
Award winners are:
- Kenzie Gentry, second place – Talent Show and Top 5 in Clinical Nursing
- Emily Fulkerson, third place – Medical Reading
- Amy Jones, Top 5 in Human Growth & Development Knowledge Test
- Nick Duncan, second place – Medical law and Ethics Knowledge Test
- Kaylee Reed, third place – Extemporaneous Writing
- Kayla Todd, second place – Healthy Lifestyles
Henderson County High School student attendees to the HOSA State Leadership Conference included: Kenzie Gentry, Abby Kendall, Tyson Barnard, Ethan Wilson, Cameron Morgan, Austin Berry, Jordan Blake, Elena Recinos, Jesslyn Biggs, Nick Duncan, Stephani Sutton, Aeriol Gobin, Emily Fulkerson, Amy Jones, Katie Pomponio, Kaylee Reed, Kayla Todd, and Christina Gaines.
Information provided by Henderson County High School
|< Prev||Next >|