HENDERSON, Ky. (6/16/14) — The Henderson Police released the following reports Sunday June 15.
- David Muensterman reported a burglary at his home, 434 Glover Drive, June 13. Muensterman reported sometime over night a lock was removed from one of his out buildings and tools were stolen from inside. This matter is currently under investigation by the Henderson Police Department.
- Henderson Police responded to Methodist Hospital in reference to a robbery that occurred on the1000 block of Clay Street. Victim Christopher Patton stated several unknown suspects hit him multiple times, then stole his wallet and cell phone. The investigation is currently ongoing. If you have any information regarding this case, please contact the Henderson Police Department at (270) 831-1295 or Crime Stoppers at (270) 831-1111.
- Dustin Gamblin, 19 of Henderson, reported that a family member forced his way into his home and assaulted him. He was treated at Methodist Hospital for minor injuries.
- A victim reported that while staying at the home of friends she was sexually assaulted by another person who was also staying there.
- Officers met with a female at Chuckles on US 41 North June 15 regarding a disturbance. The woman stated that she had been threatened and assaulted by her boyfriend, Larry Rigdon II. When officers went to the residence at 356 Racetrack Road Lot 13, Rigdon refused to answer the door. He picked up a knife and barricaded himself in the residence. The HPD Emergency Response Team and Hostage Negotiator Team were both activated. The HNT was able to make contact with Rigdon who was making threats about harming himself. After a short period of time, Rigdon ceased to speak to the HNT's. The ERT team entered the home and located Rigdon who had self inflicted injuries. Rigdon resisted when officers took him into custody. He was immediately transported to Methodist Hospital for treatment to his wounds which are not life-threatening. Rigdon is being charged with Assault 4th Domestic Violence, Terroristic Threatening, and Resisting Arrest. Officers also served a Bench Warrant on Rigdon that was issued in Nelson County, Ky., for Failure to Appear on multiple felony and misdemeanor charges. At this time, Rigdon is still being treated at Methodist Hospital.
Information provided by Officer Jennifer Richmond
LIKE SurfKY on Facebook - Click here to LIKE us now.
© Copyright 2015 SurfKY News Group, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, or rewritten without permission. SurfKY News encourages you to share this story on social media.