HENDERSON, Ky. (7/17/14) — The following events have been scheduled for North Middle School for the 2014-2015 school year:
- 10 a.m. -12:30 p.m. July 21 – All incoming sixth grade students to visit for a “fun day.”*
- 10 a.m.- 12:30 p.m. July 22 – Incoming 6th grade students from Spottsville and East Heights to receive schedules and lockers (students only).*
- 10 a.m. -12:30 p.m. July 23 – Incoming 6th grade students from Cairo and South Heights to receive schedules and lockers (students only).
- July 29 – Home Visit Blitz
- 4 p.m. – 7 p.m. July 30 – Incoming 7th and 8th grade student schedule pick-up in the Media Center.**
- 7 a.m. – 5 p.m. July 31 – Incoming 7th and 8th grade student schedule pick-up in the Media Center.**
*Buses will pick up at Spottsville/Cairo at 9:30 a.m. and drop off at 1:00 p.m. Buses will pick up at East Heights/South Heights at 9:45 a.m. and drop off at 12:45 p.m.
**Back to school forms must be completed prior to receiving schedule. Forms will be delivered during Home Blitz or you can go to the Henderson County Schools website and print the forms yourself.
For more information, please contact Bruce Farley, Guidance Counselor at (270) 831-5060 or email:
Information provided by HCS Publication Team
LIKE SurfKY on Facebook - Click here to LIKE us now.
© Copyright 2015 SurfKY News Group, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, or rewritten without permission. SurfKY News encourages you to share this story on social media.