CHRISTIAN COUNTY, Ky. (5/27/13) – Kentucky State Police (KSP) Trooper Jim McArthur arrested two individuals on marijuana charges on Sunday, May 26, 2013, at 12:21 p.m.
Trooper McArthur conducted a traffic stop on a 1996 Chevrolet pickup truck operated by James L. Duke, 29 of Mannington, KY, on KY 107 (Greenville Road) in the Fruit Hill community for a seatbelt violation.
During the traffic stop, Trooper McArthur observed five suspected, marijuana plants in the bed of the pickup truck. Trooper McArthur arrested Mr. Duke and a passenger, Tabatha L. Sisk, 26 of Mannington, KY.
James L. Duke was charged with the following offenses:
1. Failure to Wear Seatbelt (Violation)
2. Failure to Use Child Restraint (Violation)
3. Cultivating Marijuana 5 Plants or > 1st Offense (D Felony)
4. Possession of Marijuana (A Misdemeanor)
Tabatha L. Sisk was charged with the following offenses:
1. Cultivating Marijuana 5 Plants or > 1st Offense (D Felony)
2. Possession of Marijuana (A Misdemeanor)
3. Possession of Drug Paraphernalia (A Misdemeanor)
Both subjects were lodged in the Christian County Detention Center.
To Anonymously Report Any Type of Suspected Illegal Drug Activity, Citizens Can Call The KSP Toll-Free Drug Tip Hotline, 1-800-DOPE-TIP. The Hotline Is Answered 24 Hours A Day, Seven Days A Week.
Information provided by Stu Recke (KSP)
© Copyright 2015 SurfKY News Group, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, or rewritten without permission. SurfKY News encourages you to share this story by using one of the social media links below.
|< Prev||Next >|