MADISONVILLE, Ky. (6/14/13) – The City of Madisonville, in partnership with Baptist Health and the Hopkins County Tourist and Convention Commission, announces a late addition to the line-up at the June 14th Friday Night Live – The University of Kentucky Dance Team.
The Dance Cats will be on hand to help start the Hopkins County Alumni Association 5K Run and 1 1/2 Mile Fun Walk and will perform a short routine prior to the 5K race winners being announced.
The public is reminded that in order to facilitate preparation for the event, several downtown streets will close. Those street closings include:
• Union Street (Behind Courthouse) – 6 AM until Approximately 10:30 PM
• Court Street – Noon until Approximately 10:30 PM (On-street parking will be limited until the street closes then all vehicles must be moved at Noon)
• East Center (from Main to Franklin) – 4 PM until Approximately 10:30 PM (all vehicles need to be removed by 4 PM)
• Parking lot between Fire Department and Hopkins County Clerk’s office will be blocked off at entrance to Union Street at 6 PM on Thursday evenings before each
• Parking lot next to Police Department – all vehicles moved by 4 PM
Information about the upcoming Friday Night Live series, and more information about renting vendor space, can be found by visiting the City of Madisonville’s website, www.madisonvillegov.com, and checking out the Friday Night Live page that is found under the Community Development tab.
Information provided by Daron Jordan
© Copyright 2015 SurfKY News Group, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, or rewritten without permission. SurfKY News encourages you to share this story on social media.
|< Prev||Next >|