BOWLING GREEN, Ky. (12/6/13) - Here are the weather-related changes at WKU for Friday (Dec. 6) and the upcoming weekend:
• WKU’s Owensboro campus closed at 9:30 a.m. today (Friday) and will be closed Saturday.
• WKU’s Elizabethtown/Fort Knox campus will close at 1 p.m. EST today (Friday) and will be closed Saturday.
• The Holiday Pops Concert in Van Meter Auditorium has been rescheduled for Friday, Dec. 13, at 7:30 p.m. Tonight’s tickets will be honored then. If you have ticket for tonight and cannot attend on Dec. 13, you can request a voucher for one of the next two spring 2014 concerts by calling the Fine Arts Box Office at (270) 745-3121.
• Southern Kentucky Team Penning event scheduled for Saturday (Dec. 7) at WKU’s L.D. Brown Agricultural Exposition Center has been canceled.
• Christmas in Kentucky scheduled for Saturday (Dec. 7) at the Kentucky Museum has been canceled.
• Mark Lowry Unplugged & Unplanned at Van Meter Hall scheduled for Sunday (Dec. 8) has been canceled and will be rescheduled in spring 2014
KHSAA alters Gridiron Bowl schedule
After reviewing all of the available data/information and the most educated predictions, the KHSAA is making schedule adjustments for the rest of the weekend, and changes to a few of the event instructions to help with this weekend’s weather situation. Read more at http://khsaa.org/120613-changes-in-schedule-state-football-finals/
For the latest information and any schedule changes, check the KHSAA website or KHSAA Events Twitter.
Friday, Dec. 6
• Class 1A championship: Mayfield (13-1) vs. Williamsburg (11-2), 11 a.m.
• Class 3A championship: Wayne County (14-0) vs. Belfry (13-1), 3 p.m.
Saturday, Dec. 7
• Class 2A championship: DeSales (13-1) vs. Newport Central Catholic (10-4), 11 a.m.
• Class 4A championship: Collins (12-2) vs. Highlands (13-1), 2 p.m.
• Class 6A championship: Meade County (12-2) vs. Scott County (14-0), 5 p.m.
Sunday, Dec. 8
• Class 5A championship: Bowling Green (13-0) vs. Pulaski County (14-0), 2 p.m.
Information provided by WKU News
|< Prev||Next >|