MADISONVILLE, Ky. (1/23/14) — Substantial damage occurred to Richard McNelis' Honda Accord about 10:14 a.m. Thursday, Jan. 23 in front of the Bluegrass Pharmacy at 1128 N. Main St., Madisonville.
The Madisonville Fire Department arrived to find a bystander using a fire extinguisher on the vehicle.
MFD units were able to get the fire under control, and determined the cause was likely the serpentine belt causing the engine to overheat.
© Copyright 2014 SurfKY News Group, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, or rewritten without permission. SurfKY News encourages you to share this story by using one of the social media links below.
|< Prev||Next >|