HOPKINS COUNTY, Ky. (3/3/14) — The following cancellations and notifications have been issued for Hopkins County.
- MADISONVILLE — David Lose and Mary Vavra of Lose and Associates was scheduled to unveil the Final Master Plans for Mahr Park at Hidden Hills Farm today at noon. Due to the inclement weather this meeting has been cancelled. A new date will be set and announced in the near future.
- HOPKINS COUNTY — The Hopkins County Schools Board of Education meeting set for tonight, Mar. 3, has been cancelled. A notification will be sent of the date if this meeting is rescheduled. The next regularly scheduled meeting is Mar. 17.
- MADISONVILLE — Due to inclement weather, the Madisonville Sanitation Department will postpone the collection of Monday's routes until Tuesday, Mar. 4. Please call (270) 824-2117 if you have questions regarding this information.
- MADISONVILLE — Due to the inclement weather, City Hall and Madisonville Municipal Utilities will be closed Monday, Mar. 3, 2014. Late charges incurred on utility bills due to this closing will be waived.
- HOPKINS COUNTY — Hopkins County Health Department is closed today due to the weather.
- MADISONVILLE — The regular meeting of the Madisonville City Council scheduled for 4:30 p.m., Monday, Mar. 3, 2014 has been cancelled due to inclement weather.
- The Hopkins County Genealogical Society will be closed Tuesday, 4 due to inclement weather.
Rita Dukes Smith
SurfKY News Director
© Copyright 2015 SurfKY News Group, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, or rewritten without permission. SurfKY News encourages you to share this story on social media.