Mustang Bass Team members (l-r) Chase Geary and Jacob Bowles took 2nd place at Kentucky Lake tournament.
MUHLENBERG COUNTY, Ky. (3/10/14) – Warren County East High School won first place honors at The Muhlenberg Mustang Bass Fishing Team's 2nd Annual Open Tournament Saturday, March 8, at Lake Beshear.
According to Mustang Fishing Coach Cody Napier a total of 26 boats competed.
Warren County East too top honors with a 4 pound 6 ounce bass.
Mustangs Cameron Brooks and Chase Geary took second place overall with a 2 pound 9ounce bass.
Napier also noted that final results are in from the March 3 Froggyland Classic at Kentucky Lake.
- The Marshall County team reeled in a 14 pound 15 ounce bass to take 1st place.
- Top finishers for the Mustangs were Chase Geary and Cameron Brooks, winning 6th place with a 9 pound 10 ounce fish.
- The Mustang's Hunter Hampson and Brandon Payne took 8th place with a 6 pound 11 ounce bass.
- Jaconb Bowles and Lucas Adams finished 10th with their top weight fish at 4 pound 7 ouncebass.
- Mustang's Nathan Flener and Coole Noffsinger takings 11th place with a 3 pound 2 ounce bass.
SurfKY News Reporter
© Copyright 2015 SurfKY News Group, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, or rewritten without permission. SurfKY News encourages you to share this story on social media.