“It was a small leak in D2,” said Mark Hollis, a Pennyrile Parks maintenance person at the scene.
Buildings D and E were evacuated, according to Hollis. A total of 50 to 60 people housed in 16 units were displaced.
“The fire department cleared everything,” Hollis said. “Then, Atmos and myself fixed everything up.”
Residents were free to return home as of approximately 10 p.m.
SurfKY News Reporter
Tenant Eska Askew said the fire department is evacuating the D and E buildings at the complex due to an apparent gas leak.
This story will be updated when more information is available.
© Copyright 2015 SurfKY News Group, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, or rewritten without permission. SurfKY News encourages you to share this story on social media.
|< Prev||Next >|