HOPKINSVILLE, Ky. (5/1/13) – The City of Hopkinsville announced the launch of its brand new website today along with a citizen appreciation giveaway for the first 25 Hopkinsville residents to visit the site and provide feedback on its upgrades. (Enter for your chance to win a custom silver plated key ring with leather strap.)
Designed to get web browsers to desired information within 3 or fewer clicks, the new website features an image carousel as well as access to new Quick Links. Also showcased are Facebook and Twitter social media portals as well as Explore the City icons with links to many area organizations.
After several weeks of exploring various design options, our community-based Website Design Committee offered valuable input leading to a product that is visually appealing, user friendly, and content rich.
Committee members include:
• ShaKeeyah Brewton – Administrative Assistant, Sanctuary, Inc.
• Eugenia Davis – Workforce Services Specialist, West Kentucky Workforce Investment Board
• Cathy Foster – Webmaster, City of Hopkinsville
• Alissa Keller – Director, Museums of Historic Hopkinsville-Christian County
• Nikki Radford, Chair – Administrative Coordinator, City of Hopkinsville
• Dan Stahl – Director of Graphics and Technology, Christian County Chamber of Commerce
• Jessica Stevens – Public Relations & Marketing Coordinator, Hopkinsville-Christian County Convention and Visitors Bureau
The city’s new website will remain fluid allowing for additional tweaks as more public feedback is received.
For more information about the new website, please visit www.hopkinsvilleky.us or call City IT Director Joe Grace at (270) 890.0212.
Information provided by Nikki Radford
Photo provided by SurfKY Graphics
|< Prev||Next >|