CADIZ, Ky. (12/9/13) — The Cadiz Police Department released the following reports Monday, Dec. 9.
• Officer Aaron Acree arrested Lawrence Theiss, 20, of Cadiz, at 11:14 p.m. Dec. 4 for DUI and operating on a suspended driver's license. According to the report, Theiss was stopped for driving reckless in the parking lot of Casey's General Store. He failed three field sobriety tests. A blood sample was taken and sent to the Kentucky State Police Lab for analysis.
• Officer Roger Knight investigated a shoplifting complaint at Fred's Discount Store Nov. 18. A store employee reported that a suspect was concealing merchandise in her purse and confronted her at the door. When the employee retrieved the merchandise from the purse, the suspect left the store and departed the scene, according to the report. Knight's investigation determined the 44-year-old woman had an Eddyville address and a warrant for her arrest for theft was issued. On Dec. 3, Amy S. Phelps, 44, of Eddyville, turned herself in at the Trigg County Sheriff's Office and was served the warrant charging her with theft under $500.
• Officer Aaron Acree arrested Gregory Bell, 53, of Cadiz, Nov. 26 charging him with criminal trespass and alcohol intoxication after receiving a report of an intoxicated subject at Barkley Manor Apartments that had refused to leave the premises. Ball was lodged in the Christian County Jail.
• Officer Aaron Acree arrested Anthony Mayes, 28, of Cerulean, on December 1 and charged him with speeding and DUI after he was stopped for speeding on West End Street. Subject failed several field sobriety tests and later registered a .127 BRAC following his arrest.
• Officer Roger Knight responded to a report of a verbal domestic disturbance on Martindale Street Nov. 26. During the course of the investigation, it was determined that the male suspect, Matthew Dusenberry, 27, of Cadiz, was wanted out of Calloway County for failing to appear in district court on a drug charge. The suspect was arrested and lodged in the Christian County Jail.
• On Nov. 28, Major Duncan Wiggins arrested Tyler Fletcher, 23, of Cadiz, following a traffic stop. During the investigation, it was determined the person was wanted for failing to appear in court in Jefferson County on a drug charge. He was arrested and lodged in the Christian County Jail.
Rita Dukes Smith
SurfKY News Director
Information provided by Sgt. Scott Brown
© Copyright 2014 SurfKY News Group, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, or rewritten without permission. SurfKY News encourages you to share this story by using one of the social media links below.
|< Prev||Next >|