- Billy Ray Cyrus, Bobby Brown, and Michael Bolton all released albums on Friday the 13th.
- Nov. 13, 1789 - Benjamin Franklin wrote, “Everything appears to promise that it will last; but in this world nothing is certain but death and taxes,” according to U.S. government documents.
- June 13, 1986 – The Olsen twins, Mary-Kate and Ashley, were born.
- Aug. 13, 1999 – The day would have been Alfred Hitchcock's 100th birthday.
- Henry Rowe Schoolcraft was an early American geologist, geographer and explorer, and is best remembered for what he found – the source of the mighty Mississippi River, on Friday, July 13th, 1832.
- The Hollywood sign above Los Angeles, California, was first unveiled by the owner of the Los Angeles Times newspaper, Harry Chandler, on Friday the 13th of July 1923.
- On Friday, September 13, 1939, Igor Secorsky invented the helicopter
- On Friday, September 13, 1814 Francis Scott Key wrote "The Star Spangled Banner".
- On Friday, September 13, 1857, Milton Hershey was born. He later gave us Hershey chocolate!
- Friday October 13, 1967, President Lyndon Johnson signed an executive order designed to rid the United States government of gender bias.
- Friday September 13, 2013, the SurfKY Lexington office found the positive in the negative and presented it to you!
|< Prev||Next >|