PAUDCAH, Ky. (3/17/14) — The Parks Services Department is offering Spring Break Camp, March 31 - April 4, for grades K-5.
Registration is available online at www.paducahky.gov or, by calling the Parks Department at (270) 444-8508, or by visiting the office located at 1400 H.C. Mathis Drive.
- The camp will be Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. at the Anna Baumer Building in Noble Park.
- The cost is $75 per child.
- Campers will enjoy field trips, arts and crafts, and sports activities.
- A camp calendar can be picked up at the Parks Services Office.
- Snacks are provided; however, campers need to bring a sack lunch each day
- A refrigerator and microwave are available.
- There is limited space available.
- The deadline to register is 5:00 p.m Friday, March 28.
Information provided by Kentucky Parks Services
© Copyright 2015 SurfKY News Group, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, or rewritten without permission. SurfKY News encourages you to share this story on social media.