PAUDCAH, Ky. (3/17/14) — The Parks Services Department is offering Spring Break Camp, March 31 - April 4, for grades K-5.
- The camp will be Monday through Friday, 8:30 a.m. until 4:30 p.m. at the Anna Baumer Building in Noble Park.
- The cost is $75 per child.
- Campers will enjoy field trips, arts and crafts, and sports activities.
- A camp calendar can be picked up at the Parks Services Office.
- Snacks are provided; however, campers need to bring a sack lunch each day
- A refrigerator and microwave are available.
- There is limited space available.
- The deadline to register is 5:00 p.m Friday, March 28.
Information provided by Kentucky Parks Services
|< Prev||Next >|