MADISONVILLE, Ky. (12/5/13) — The Madisonville Police Department released the following reports Thursday, Dec. 5.
• William C. Howton, 30, of Oates Street, Madisonville, was charged Dec. 4 with terroristic threatening, criminal trespass, disorderly conduct and harassing communication. The arresting officer was Justin Jones.
• Paul Barnes, 48, of Chickasaw Drive, Madisonville, was served a Hopkins County warrant Dec. 4 for theft by unlawful taking/cold checks. The arresting officer was Justin Jones.
• Jerred B. Higgins, 44, was served a warrant Dec. 4 for failure to appear. The serving officers was Tyler Russell.
• Richard Dude Rickard, 35, of Shakerag Road, Hanson, was charged Dec. 4 with operating a motor vehicle under the influence/second offense and possession of methamphetamine. The arresting officer was Falon Graham.
• Candice Rhye, 28, of Dawson Springs was charged Dec. 4 with possession of a controlled substance after officers responded to a possible disturbance at Haley Mills Apartments in Madisonville. The arresting officer was Paul Haynie.
• Richard E. Moore III, 31, of Waddil Avenue, Madisonville was charged Dec. 4 with two counts of first degree forgery. The arresting officer was Jeff Ethridge.
Rita Dukes Smith
SurfKY News Director
|< Prev||Next >|