HOPKINSVILLE, Ky. (3/31/14) —Jennie Stuart Medical Center is holding the following classes and programs over the next month.
- Thursday, April 3, 6-8 p.m. — Free breastfeeding class led by an RN lactation consultant at OB conference room, third floor of JSMC, 320 W. 18th Street, Hopkinsville. Reserve a seat by calling (270) 885-2888.
- Monday, April 7, 5:15 p.m. — Support group for spouses, caregivers and survivors of strokes and head injuries at Cotthoff Learning Center, lower level of the Doctors Pavilion at JSMC. Call (270) 885-7023.
- Saturday, April 12, 8:30 a.m. — JSMC supports Race to Educate fundraiser benefitting the Pennyroyal Arts Council and Rotary Club of Hopkinsville at Founders Square, Hopkinsville. To register for this 5K fun run, call (270) 887-4295.
- Tuesday, April 15, 4:30 p.m. — Michael Murray, MD, JSMC Radiation Oncology, will hold a Q&A session at the weekly cancer support group meeting of patients and family members at Doctors Pavilion conference room E, JSMC. No reservation required.
- Tuesday, April 15, 6 p.m. — Weight-loss surgery support group at Doctors Pavilion conference rooms A, B & C, JSMC. No reservation required. For more information, call (800) 887-JSMC, ext. 4402.
- Saturday, April 26, 10 a.m. — JSMC supports Bark for Life fundraiser—benefitting American Cancer Society’s Relay for Life—at Little River Park, Hopkinsville. $10 per dog. To register, click on relayforlife.org/barkchristianky.
- Monday, April 28, 5:30 p.m. — Weight-loss surgery informational seminar by Gerame Wells, MD, FACS, at Cotthoff Learning Center, lower level of the Doctors Pavilion at JSMC. Reserve a seat online at jsmc.org or call (800) 887-JSMC, ext. 4402.
Information provided by JSMC
© Copyright 2014 SurfKY News Group, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, or rewritten without permission. SurfKY News encourages you to share this story by using one of the social media links below.
|< Prev||Next >|