WARREN COUNTY, Ky. (5/15/14) — Last night in the Warren Fiscal Courtroom, the Warren County Sheriff's Office held its third annual awards ceremony.
The ceremony honored exemplary service from employees during 2013. The ceremony was held this week, Police Memorial Week, in honor and memory of those officers who paid the ultimate sacrifice.
Distinguished Service Awards were presented to:
- Tim Robinson, Captain of Investigations
- Robert Kitchen, Detective
- Stephen Harmon, Support Services Division Manager
Meritorious Service Award:
- Maxie Jones, Retired Deputy Sheriff
"Peer-elected" awards are where office members were nominated by employees within their divisions:
- 2013 Deputy Sheriff of the Year: Deputy Josh Wright
- 2013 Court Security Officer of the Year: Deputy Austin Smith
- 2013 Telecommunicator of the Year: Tyler Scruggs
- 2013 Office Deputy of the Year: Misty Moutardier
Information provided by Stephen Harmon
© Copyright 2014 SurfKY News Group, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, or rewritten without permission. SurfKY News encourages you to share this story by using one of the social media links below.
|< Prev||Next >|