OWENSBORO, Ky. (5/3/13) – Kentucky Wesleyan College is offering an exclusive scholarship opportunity to students planning to study Business or Accounting, the Terry Woodward Scholarship. The amount to be awarded for the 2013-2014 academic year is $1,250 and is renewable each year for four years for a total of $5,000.
To be a candidate for the Terry Woodward Scholarship, a person must:
• be a first-time, incoming freshman;
• be majoring in a program offered in the department of Accounting or Business;
• show financial need via the FAFSA process;
• complete all admission and financial aid application procedures;
• maintain a 2.0 GPA and continue in an eligible major.
This scholarship opportunity was established in January 2000 in the Memorandum of Agreement between the employees of Wax Works, Inc. and Kentucky Wesleyan College. The employees established the scholarship to honor their CEO, Mr. Terry Woodward.
Classes are forming now for the Fall 2013 semester. Students may apply online for free at www.kwc.edu/apply.
Information provided by Jeanette Goins
Photo provided by SurfKY Graphics
© Copyright 2014 SurfKY News Group, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, or rewritten without permission. SurfKY News encourages you to share this story by using one of the social media links below.
|< Prev||Next >|