OWENSBORO, Ky. (6/27/14) — The Steering Committee for the Alliance for a Drug-Free Owensboro and Daviess County will hold a meeting 12 p.m., CST, Tuesday, July 1, 2014, at Daviess County Fiscal Court, Courthouse Courtroom, 212 St. Ann Street, Owensboro, Ky.
Welcome and recognition of guests - Major Brock Peterson, Committee Chair
I. Meeting Minutes - Approval of April 1 meeting minutes (prepared by Angie Hanley). II. Unfinished Business -
- Town Hall Meeting Service Providers-April 22
- Certified Safe Community Proposal-Update
II. New Business
- Michael Peace Youth Ministry Program-September-Mike Hunt
- Community Forum (Ready by 21 Program)
- Committee Leadership
IV. Alliance Coalition Activity Update
- Report: Lunch and Learn Education and Awareness Project - Gary Hall
- Employment Support for Recovering Community Report
- Healthy Horizons Partnership and update on GRDHD Strategic Planning - Gary Hall
- Crime Tracking Report update (OPD, KSP, and DCSO) - Brock Peterson
V. Training Announcements and Community Events
VI. Open Discussion
The next Steering Committee Meeting will be held Tuesday, October 7, 2014, 12 p.m. at City Hall, Room 406.
Information provided by Carla Shelton
© Copyright 2015 SurfKY News Group, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, or rewritten without permission. SurfKY News encourages you to share this story on social media.