CHRISTIAN COUNTY, Ky. (11/16/13) — The following meetings and events are scheduled for the following week:
• Regular monthly meeting of the Pennyrile Grandparent Support Group will be 10 a.m. Wednesday, Nov. 20 at the PADD Office. For additional information, contact Miranda Hunt at (270) 886-9484.
• The Pennyrile Area Agency on Independent Living, partnering with AARP will provide a fall forum from 10 a.m. on Thursday, Nov. 21 at the Christian County Senior Center, 1402 West 7th Street, Hopkinsville. Topics of discussion to include: Medicare and Social Security, 2014 State Legislative Session and Medicaid Expansion. For additional information, please contact Jill Collins at (270) 886-9484.
• The Hopkinsville Christian County Ambulance Service Board meeting will be noon Tuesday, Nov. 19 at the EMS Training Center at 110 W. Second St., Hopkinsville.
• The regular meeting of the Hopkinsville City Council will be 6 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 19 at 110 N. Main St., Council Chamber, Lackey Municipal Building, Hopkinsville.
• Christian County Public Schools Local Planning Committee will conduct a public meeting on at 5:30 p.m. Tuesday, November 19 inside the board room of the Christian County Board of Education. The purpose of this meeting will be to have further discussion/approval to increase the square footage of the addition to Pembroke Elementary. The public is invited to attend this meeting.
Rita Dukes Smith
SurfKY News Director
|< Prev||Next >|