DAVIESS COUNTY, Ky. (11/16/13) — The following meetings and events are scheduled for the following week:
• The Owensboro Board of Commissioners will meet for a regular commissioners meeting on Tuesday, Nov. 19 at 5 p.m. The meeting is located n the Chambers at City Hall at 101 E. 4th St. For more information, contact: (270) 687-8552.
• The Daviess County Fiscal Court will meet for a regular meeting at 5 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 21. The meeting is located in the Daviess County Fiscal Courtroom, located on the second floor of the Daviess County Courthouse at 212 St. Ann St. For more information, contact: 270-685-8424.
• The Daviess County Board of Education will meet for a board luncheon on Tuesday, Nov. 19 at 11:45 a.m. at the Central Office, located at 1622 Cs-1529-10. The board will also meet for a regular board meeting on Thursday, Nov. 21 at 6 p.m. For more information, contact: 270-852-7000.
• The Owensboro Public Schools Board of Education will meet 4:30 p.m. Thursday, Nov. 21 at the Central Office, located at 450 Griffith Ave. For more information, contact: (270) 686-1000.
• The Dogwood Azalea Neighborhood Alliance meeting is scheduled for Thursday, Nov. 21 at 5:30 p.m. It is located at the Edge Ice Center. For more information, contact: (270) 687-8557.
• The March of Dimes Signature Chefs Auction will be 6 to 9 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 19. The auction pays tribute to the culinary distinction of over 20 of the finest local restaurants while raising money to support the March of Dimes mission of saving babies. Tickets are $75 a couple. For more information, contact: (270) 485-9761.
• The Third Tuesday Writers Coffeehouse will be from 7 to 8:30 p.m. Tuesday, Nov. 19. The event will feature Kentucky and Indiana authors, visual artists, and a house band. It is located at the International Bluegrass Music Museum at 117 Daviess St.
• The 77th Annual Owensboro Christmas Parade be from 5 to 8 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 23 in Downtown Owensboro. The special parade is the largest Christmas parade in Kentucky and the tri-state area. There will be bands, lighted floats, and Santa to entertain all ages. The theme for 2013 is “It’s All About the Child”. For more information, go to: www.ChristmasParade.net.
|< Prev||Next >|