HOPKINS COUNTY, Ky. (11/16/13) — The following meetings and events are scheduled for the following week:
• The Hopkins County Board of Education regular monthly meeting will be 5:30 p.m. Monday, Nov. 18 at the Board of Education Central Office at 320 south Seminary St. For more information call (270) 825-6000.
• The Hopkins County Fiscal Court regularly scheduled meeting will be 10 a.m. Tuesday, Nov. 19 at the Government Building at 56 north Main Street. For more information call (270) 821-8294.
• The Madisonville City Council regularly scheduled meeting at 4:30 p.m. on Monday, Nov. 18 at the Council Chambers on 99 east Center St. For more information call (270) 824-2100.
• The Hopkins County- Madisonville Public Library annual Fall Craft Fair will be from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Saturday, Nov. 16 in the Parkway Plaza Mall. For more information call Sharon Gibbs at (270) 825-2777.
• The Ballard Convention Center will be hosting the Hopkins County Kentucky for Christ – Crossfire at 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. on Saturday, Nov. 16 located on 605 east Arch Street. For more information call (270) 245-2970.
• The Hopkins County Schools will be hosting their annual BookIt 5k run/walk at 9 a.m. on Saturday, Nov. 16 starting at 950 Hospital Drive. For more information call the Hopkins County Board at (270) 825-6000.
Submissions should be received no later than noon Friday for inclusion in Saturday announcements. For more information, call (270) 452-2727 ext. 210
© Copyright 2015 SurfKY News Group, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, or rewritten without permission. SurfKY News encourages you to share this story on social media.
|< Prev||Next >|