HOPKINS COUNTY, Ky. (6/19/14) — The following is your update on local restaurant inspections for the Hopkins County area, courtesy of the Hopkins County Health Department.
First United Methodist Church (Madisonville) 100
Ideal Market (Earlington) 97
- Cup used as scoop in container of seasoning
- Plastic container needs repairing
- Dish baskets stored on floor
- Water standing in bottom of various cooling units
- Food spillage in various cooling units
Captain D’s 99
- Counter tops and cabinets in need of repair in front area of store
Oasis of Madisonville 96
- Food not properly covered in cooling unit
- Milk improperly stored
- Thermometers not found in some cooling/heating units
Information provided by Lisa Miller
LIKE SurfKY on Facebook - Click here to LIKE us now.
© Copyright 2015 SurfKY News Group, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, or rewritten without permission. SurfKY News encourages you to share this story on social media.