HOPKINS COUNTY, Ky. (2/17/14) – Restaurant and food establishment scores thru Feb. 12, 2014.
YMCA Kids Center: 99
- Three compartment sink needs cleaned
Ideal Market (White Plains): 100
Taco John’s: 99
- Food spillage on refrigerator door hinges
Brighton Cornerstone: 100
South Hopkins Middle School Food Concessions: 100
South Hopkins Middle School Café: 100
Subway (Truck Stop): 100
Pilot Travel Center (Truck Stop): 98
- Liquid build-up on inside lip of ice machine
Number 9 Steakhouse: 98
- Thermometers not found in some refrigerator units
Taco Bell: 95
Kentucky is under the FDA 2005 Food Code. Food Safety Class: 2nd Tuesday of each month (English & Spanish). No Fee.
- Box of cups stored on floor
- Debris build-up under shelves in walk-in cooler
- Bathroom tissue stored on floor
- Jackets and other personal items stored by single service articles
- Dust/lint build-up on ceiling vents
Information provided by Barry Franklin
© Copyright 2015 SurfKY News Group, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, or rewritten without permission. SurfKY News encourages you to share this story on social media.