N1508P66027CHOPKINS COUNTY, Ky. (5/17/17) — Hopkins County Schools is participating in the Summer Food Service Program.

Meals will be provided to all children without charge and are the same for all children regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, age or disability, and there will be no discrimination in the course of the meal service. Meals will be provided, at a first come, first serve basis, at the sites and times as follows:

Browning Springs Middle School (May 30- June 2, T thru F)
357 West Arch Street, Madisonville 42431
Breakfast 7:45- 8 a.m., Lunch 11 to 11:30 a.m.

Glad Center (June 5- June 16, M thru F)
Madisonville Community College, Hatley Building,
750 Lafoon St, Madisonville KY 42431
Breakfast 8 to 8:30 a.m., AM Snack 10- 10:30 a.m. (no snack on June 12)

Grapevine Elementary School (May 30- June 8, T thru Th)
1150 Hayes Ave. Madisonville 42431
AM Snack 9:45- 10 a.m., PM Snack 2:15- 2:30 p.m.

Hopkins County Central High School (May 30- June 16, M thru F)
6625 Hopkinsville Road, Madisonville 42431
Lunch 11 to 11:30 a.m.

James Madison Middle School (May 30- June 2, T thru F)
510 Brown Street, Madisonville 42431
Breakfast 7:35 to 8 a.m., Lunch 11:30 to 12 p.m.

Madisonville City Park (July 10- July 14, M thru F)
745 City Park Drive, Madisonville 42431
Supper 3:45 to 4:30 p.m.

Madisonville City Summer Kick Off: Martin Mall (May 19, Friday)
1140 North Main Street, Madisonville 42431
PM Snack 5 to 6 p.m.

Madisonville North Hopkins High School (May 30- June 2, T thru F)
4515 Hanson Road, Madisonville 42431
Breakfast 7:45 to 8:15 a.m., Lunch 11:15 to 11:45 a.m.

Pride Elementary School (May 30 thru June 8, T thru Th)
861 Pride Ave, Madisonville 42431
AM Snack 9:45 to 10 a.m., PM Snack 2:15- 2:30 p.m.

West Broadway Elementary School (May 30- thru June 9, M thru F)
127 West Broadway Street Madisonville 42431
Breakfast 7:45 to 8:15 a.m., Lunch 11 to 11:30 a.m.

To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form (AD-3027), found online at http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992.

Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:

(1) Mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights 1400 Independence Avenue, SW Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;

(2) Fax: (202) 690-7442; or

(3) Email: This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it..

SurfKY News
Information provided by Lori Harrison

sitelogosm© Copyright 2008 - 2020 SurfKY News Group, Inc. All rights reserved.
This material may not be published, broadcast, or rewritten without permission.

Click here to subscribe to receive daily updates by email.